Revision as of 15:19, 30 April 2008 by Bwasserm
Ben's Final Project
New Look => Same Great Notes!
This is a subsection
With some text.
- And some bullet points
- Here's another
This is another subsection
What to include on your project page
- A description of your project
- Your code
- If it's short, you can make a new page for it like this one
- Or, if there's a lot of it, put it in a .zip file so that people can upload it.
- We suggest: put it in your public_html directory on your network drive, then make a link, e.g. to http://www.princeton.edu/~yourname/yourfile.zip. Let us know if you need any help!
- Instructions on how to run your code
- A sound (or video!) recording of your piece, if possible
- See directions above on putting it on your network drive and linking to it