ChucK Wish List for New Release
- Extend maybe to include possibly (25%) maybe (50%) & probably (75%) (from ChucK/Features/Main)
- Make MIDI more friendly, using named functions instead of numbers like was done with the HID, as discussed (Kas).
- Look into the current state of chuck --shell's code replacement and update functionality so that the (mini)Audicle can provide a graphical interface to this and we can update just a section of a shred, leaving the rest be, SC-style.(Kas)
- FFT support
- A way to record to one stereo file, as opposed to two mono ones.
- Merge ASIO into main build (and the mini, and the audicle....)
- enter text here, discuss directly on page here, thanks!