Revision as of 05:42, 30 January 2007 by Gewang
- This is the centralized place to share your programs
You can uploading programs and images using this link:
- Special:Upload upload your file. Warning: this only works for image files, not for .ck programs.
To see the list of uploads:
- Special:Imagelist to see list of uploads
Or, you may choose to make a new page containing the code, which you can link from this page like this:
- ChucK/foo.ck : (enter description) : author
- feel free to put explanations on the code pages
- note: In your code listings, remember to put a space before every line in the code, including empty lines - otherwise the wiki will render the code into multiple blocks. here is an example that works.
- for a multi-part program, or for larger pieces, you may want to create a new page that describes the program/piece and links to the components. here is an example of a multi-part program page.
- FractalMelody : Recursive Chuck Program : Kristjan Varnik (2004)
- Bwv645 : from ChucKing_Scores : Pedro López-Cabanillas (2006)
- Greensleeves : from ChucKing_Scores : Pedro López-Cabanillas (2006)
- Anamag04 : from ChucKing_Scores : Pedro López-Cabanillas (2006)
- ShakerCycle : fun noise with Shaker : --art (2006)
- StereoChordEGG : Simulation of Ancient Technology: jahbini (2005)
- Bad_VOSIM : quick and dirty vosim : no one (2004)
- some examples from distrobution : team (current)
- results : stacken ChucK competition (2004)
- FM example : Basic FM "by-hand" example : Ge Wang (2004)
- Ethereal : Generates crappy new age music (course assignment, not personal artistic statement!) : Graham Percival (2005)
- Logistic Map sonification : Generates noise based on a fractaline mathematical object : Graham Percival (2006)
- Shepard tones : Generates a shepard tone : Graham Percival (2006)
- 12 bar blues : 12 Bar Blues standard : Rasmus Kaj + Gary Williams (2005)
- Dinky : Dinky class/driver : Ge Wang (2005)
Code for Complete Pieces
- (add a few)
Useful ChucK Components
- sequencer.ck : simple sequencer for building drum loops, etc. : Spencer Salazar (2006)
What sample programs would you like to see?
- Symphonic orchestra
- Techno / Industrial