Revision as of 17:22, 21 February 2006 by Gewang
- ChucK is being use to for teaching and performance in plork - Princeton Laptop Orchestra.
- watch/listen to debut concert here
- Gary Williams has started a blog Beginning ChucK to promote learning and documentation of ChucK.
- Joe McMahon is writing an OS X application using ChucK, Applescript Studio, and Perl to play and record the chimes  from the Clock of the Long Now. First version is available at the EMUSIC-L site.
- Robin Davies is writing useful extension UGens. Current plans: band-limited oscillators, and VST hosting. Once Chuck's support for external DLLs is resurrected, these extensions will be posted publicly.