Revision as of 00:12, 7 October 2007 by Boo (Revert)
Some ChucK-related projects in progress... please add your own.
- plork : Princeton Laptop Orchestra is using ChucK for teaching and performance.
- S.M.E.L.T. : toolkit for building laptop instruments
- Loscha (Edward r Jones) is writing about his experiments and experiences using ChucK on his website loscha.com/chuck. This page features his own ChucK logo, made from actual Runcible Spoons (known as Sporks to most of us).
- Breakage. Ollie Glass is developing an artificially intelligent drum machine using ChucK. Breakage uses Java with ChucK as an underlying sequencer engine for stable timing, communicating via OSC.
- the Cyclotron: nutty tool by Dan Trueman for messing with metric cycles, using Processing as a front-end.
- Joe McMahon is writing an OS X application using ChucK, Applescript Studio, and Perl to play and record the chimes  from the Clock of the Long Now. First version is available at the EMUSIC-L site.
- Robin Davies is writing useful extension UGens. Current plans: band-limited oscillators, and VST hosting. Once Chuck's support for external DLLs is resurrected, these extensions will be posted publicly.
- TAPESTREA, a new tool and paradigm for sound design uses ChucK as the scripting engine for real-time control and additional synthesis.
- Gary Williams has started a blog Beginning ChucK to promote learning and documentation of ChucK. (chuckles: just wanted to add a quick note (2007 May 16) - this blog hasn't been updated since late 2005 (at chuck version 184.108.40.206) but there is still a lot of good info and examples there.)