Revision as of 17:55, 3 July 2006 by Gewang
ChucK surfaces in press/web/workshops...
chuck => PLOrk
Wired article on livecoding, mentions ChucK
- dorkbot-atlanta to be presented by Graham Coleman on April 6th, 2006.
- dorkbot-chicago to be presented by Ge Wang on April 11th, 2006.
- dorkbot-nyc featured ChucK at the Feb 1st, 2006 session.
- (want one? let us know!)
- (upcoming) ICMC2006, by Ge, Perry, Ananya, November 5th, 2006
- (upcoming) NIME2006 (date to be determined)
- Art Institute of Chicago, by Ge, April 11th-14th, 2006
- NIME2005, by Ge, Ananya, Perry, Ajay, and Adam, May 24th, 2005
- Victoria, by Adam, May 5th, 2005
- Transmediale2005, by Ge, February 6th, 2005
- Share, by Ge and Phil, November 17th, 2004
- Gary Williams has started a blog, Beginning ChucK
more chuckian stuff
- Princeton E-Quad News (pdf) 2005, p.36