Revision as of 18:51, 17 May 2006 by Gewang
- If you like, please write a bit about your experiences in and thoughts about using chuck
- It's good to know what people are working on!
- Ge is writing his thesis!
- The developers would really like to know!
- Eventually it would be good to make a page showcasing works
Some possible modes of feedback:
- text describing and evaluating your chuck experiences so far
- how does the language affect how you work? (or does it?)
- what are you doing with it? (and how's that going?)
- overall evaluation or thoughts?
- the good
- the bad
- and the ugly
- Audio, images, video
- Use the wiki, chuck-users, email Ge and Perry directly, or post a link
- Feel free to also add to the ChucK/Projects page
- Or email Ge and Perry directly
Thanks!!! (and keep on chuckin')