Revision as of 17:22, 21 February 2006 by Art
ChucK Users Nonymous
- EVERAMZAH: new toy, real-time, on-the-fly programming of audio stream? HELL YES!
- Vamshi: Ok I confess! I use ChucK too.
- Nobody : I use ChucK regularly.
- Adam R. Tindale (--art): you know I use ChucK.
- Ge : I am also me.
- Perry : I am me.
- Phil : am i?
- Ajay : I am me 3.
- Mikael Johansson: Found ChucK after drooling over feedback.pl. Now drooling over ChucK.
- Marcus Wrangö : Just entered the world of ChucK, I'm Happy!
- JC : ChucK is it.
- Oliver Oli : waiting for OpenSound Control :-)
- j.c.w.: i just found ChucK and am happy to have a new toy. Thanks!
- Staffan Liljegren looking for realtime synthesis toys which I can use anywhere. Used SC2 5 years ago and ChucK seems promising
- Eric Gilbert : I found ChucK and I'm thinking about pitching in on development.
- Macciza Macpherson : Had to upgrade my Mac but it's worth it.
- Gary Williams : It looks interesting -- anybody got tips about running it under Windows XP? -- I've started a blog Beginning ChucK to exchange info and articles about learning ChucK
- jimmak: First time user, long time listener.
- Ed Borasky: http://www.algocompsynth.com/
- Paul Maddox, new user, mad-keen on developing new 'sounds', ChucK looks/sounds like the perfect tool! (http://www.Modulus-music.com, http://www.synth.net)
- erik schoster : just getting started with chuck.
- i_vj && r_DJ
- usr: haven't tried ChucK yet, just found it on wikipedia and the feature set sounds exactly like a thing i've been wanting to write (or even better: download from the internet) for at least one year now. i am very excited about this.
- Rasmus Kaj, programmer who likes to play with sound and music, from the computer club Stacken.
- jesus gollonet: another one getting started.
- paniq: you did not see me here.
- nicolas: A big thank you for so generously donating ChucK to the world. I have just got it hooked up and am having so much fun with long looping delays.
- jahbini at romantictrances.com: Lifelong fascination with music + computers, but can barely play the radio. Mostly a language guy.
- michael breitenbach www.michaelbreitenbach.de/
- Michael J McGonagle; Varese, Xenakis, Nancarrow, Stockhausen - Chaos Theory
- w31rd0 @RU.Ekb; getting started =)
mo ownby (email@example.com)