Bounding box Label
- Annotation file format:
Img_W Img_H xmin xmax ymin ymax
- What we have collected:
router guitar swivel chair electric organ vibes
- What we plan to collect:
"device" and "equipment" of instrumentality (instrumentation), like computer, mouse, stapler, ...
- Problems of Current Approach
- some images are too large to be displayed within the screen, so have bad annotation.
- the "null" string in result should be replaced by -1 -1 -1 -1
- the following plot is that, if each image has a certain number of annotations (x axis), how many images can be inferred a true bounding box.
By the plot, we suggest using 6 annotations for each image to label.
View Point Label
- Ask labelers to do a selection with each branch to be a thumbnail of a frame sampled from video sequences.
We plan to sample those frames with equally distributed angles.