Revision as of 23:05, 7 October 2009 by RebeccaFiebrink
Welcome to the wiki home of the unofficial 2009 music & machine learning workshop. Who knows what will become of this page?
- Rebecca Fiebrink, organizer
- Dan Trueman
- Anne Hege
- Cameron Britt
- Michelle Nagai
- Konrad Kaczmarek
- MR Daniel
Stuff we want to try out
- pitch tracking
- percussion gesture identification
- general new instrument building (mapping)
- add your request to this list!
Stuff we want to find out more about
- Add your request to this list. For example, history of learning in NIME/ICMC/ISIMR; details of how one or more algorithms actually work; ??
Bugs / Feature requests
- Add to this list
General topics for conversation
- October 5, 2:30pm
- Discuss goals for the semester
- Possible outcomes:
- Conference or journal publication
- Compositions to be performed by ourselves, with PLOrk in Spring, other?
- Scheduling - let's do every week for now, as long as people can make it
- Possible papers to read together?
- Things we want Rebecca or someone else to lecture on?
- October 12, 2:30pm
- Trying out some wekination