Revision as of 08:47, 5 September 2009 by Dtrueman
- The Purposeful Purloiner: Theft By Ear
- Graduate Seminar, Fall 2009
- Paul Lansky and Dan Trueman
- Th 1:30 – 4:20, Graduate Seminar Room
Links for Listening
- Ligeti Etudes
- Bjork's Vespertine
- Various Morton Feldman works
- some Idle Chatter variations
- probably some Oliver Schroer tunes
Useful Software for Transcribing
- Amazing Slow Downer
- and there is an iPhone version!
- also, the Quicktime Player can change pitch and speed of videos and audio files; Window:Show A/V Controls (or command-K). may require QT Pro.
- links to articles, any other related stuff; seminar members are welcome to add...