Revision as of 04:09, 20 May 2009 by Harlanyu
Welcome to CSWiki, the Princeton University Computer Science Wiki
Started in 2005, there are currently 556 entries.
Table of Contents
- ChucK: audio programming language
- PARSEC: Princeton Application Repository for Shared-Memory Computers
- PLOrk: Princeton Laptop Orchestra
- Tapestrea: sound design environment
- MinSim: Agent-based simulation of a minimal economy
1: Not really a table of contents because a wiki doesn't have a single hierarchical layout. Pages can be organized into namespaces, folders, and Categories. For an index by namespace and page title, use this page.