Welcome to CSWiki, the Princeton University Computer Science Wiki
The CSWiki will be retired on August 1, 2021. Please save or move any content you have on the site before that date.
Started in 2005, there are currently 556 entries.
Table of Contents
- ChucK: audio programming language
- PARSEC: Princeton Application Repository for Shared-Memory Computers
- PLOrk: Princeton Laptop Orchestra
- Tapestrea: sound design environment
- MinSim: Agent-based simulation of a minimal economy
1: Not really a table of contents because a wiki doesn't have a single hierarchical layout. Pages can be organized into namespaces, folders, and Categories. For an index by namespace and page title, use this page.