This page will detail work done in Agent-Based simulation of a minimal economy (MinSim) at Princeton University and links to research being done elsewhere.
This page will be under constant construction during the Fall 2008-2009 term. Please come back soon for updates.
Links to Chris Chan's papers on MinSim:
Meeting Agendas/Tasks for Next Meeting
09/29/08 For next week:
- Look up information on Aspen project/failure(?) (starting point: Aspen
- Look at Chris's software and start trying to see if real-life economic problems are reproduced in the simulation.
- Tariffs, international trade
- Specialization of labor, Adam Smith
- Maximizing revenue of entrepreneurs vs total country revenue
- Stagflation, Philip's curve
- Post summaries of articles up on the wiki
- Sign up for the wiki
- Edit the section
- Look at the household model and formulate ways to improve Chris's model