Report all fishiness here:
Mac OS X version BUGS
Linux version BUGS
- when you try to close a file and there is more than one file open, there is a segfault.
- can someone post a stack trace of this?
- ctrl-x doesn't work, should be better to use ctrl-o for "open file". [fixed in CVS]
Windows version BUGS
- Process remains in memory after the main window is closed. Even if no shreds were run and VM was not started. If there were any running shreds they keep producing sound after the window is closed.
- CTRL + x is bound to "open file" while it refers to "cut selected text" in all other editors. This is confusing. fixed in CVS