Revision as of 05:51, 31 August 2006 by Jcone
- Each clue has 7 letters
- The grid is 7 letters high
- The letters are from A to H--8 letters total (A4 to H1 = 26 total combinations)
- There are 13 clues
- The grid is 13 letters wide
- You can get all the words to be in the grid by starting at a letter, and moving up/down/left/right to get a path with all the other letters. I'm still uncertain what the letter/number pairs signify...
- I wonder if it's the number of steps paired with a direction... there are 8 directions?
- If the codes represent (x,y)-translates, RAGTIME is probably our best shot. It can be generated starting from (1,2) if B4 denotes two steps right and B3 denotes two steps down.