B4 = 2 RIGHT B3 = 2 DOWN C1 = 6 LEFT C2 = 1 DOWN D4 = 3 RIGHT C3 = 1 UP F4 = 2 LEFT H1 = 6 RIGHT F3 = 3 UP F2 = 3 DOWN E1 = 1 LEFT B1 = 4 RIGHT G1 = 5 LEFT B2 = 2 UP A4 = 4 LEFT D3 = 3 DOWN
E4 = 1 RIGHT E2 = 1 UP G1 = 5 LEFT B2 = 2 UP F1 = 4 LEFT E3 = 1 DOWN D2 = 3 UP G3 = 2 UP
SAPHIRE seems wrong. 11 can be PRODUCT if you start at (4,9)
- Each clue has 7 letters
- The grid is 7 letters high
- The letters are from A to H--8 letters total (A4 to H1 = 26 total combinations)
- There are 13 clues
- The grid is 13 letters wide
- You can get all the words to be in the grid by starting at a letter, and moving up/down/left/right to get a path with all the other letters. I'm still uncertain what the letter/number pairs signify...
- I wonder if it's the number of steps paired with a direction... there are 8 directions?
- If the codes represent (x,y)-translates, RAGTIME is probably our best shot. It can be generated starting from (1,2) if B4 denotes two steps right and B3 denotes two steps down.
- B means move 2, E means move 1,2, or 3. Numbers 1 through 4 signify directions. (4 = right, 3 = down, 2 = Up, 1 = left).