On the Road Again
In the aftermath(66) of your meal of goat head's soup(73), you clean off your sticky fingers(71) and head over the rental agency, passing by some girls wearing black n blue( outfits. The suggest that you hire a driver, as the roads can be incredibly treacherous. 'We'd have to be out of our heads(65) to drive around here.' The driver assures you that the car will have no difficulty, thanks to the numerous chains on the car and the steel wheels. 'It's dirty work sir, but it beats working undercover.'
Once on the road, the driver turns on the radio (pausing between the buttons and muttering 'it's only rock and roll'). As you listen to the same band over and over again, you being to turn out all those repititious words.
68 * 64 * 72 * 94 * 78
66 * 97 * 67 * 95 * 80 * 69
- 68 - Beggars Banquet
- 64 - The Rolling Stones, England's Newest Hitmakers, 12x5
- 94 - Voodoo Lounge
- 78 - Some Girls
- 67 - Between the Buttons, Flowers, Their Satanic Majesties' Request
- GROTESQUE (Casino Boogie - Exile on Main St - 1972)
- OVERDOSE (Mother's Little Helper - Aftermath - 1966)
- MERCERSTREET (Anybody Seen My Baby? - Bridges to Babylon - 1997)
- DIPLOMAT (Like a Rolling Stone - Stripped - 1995)
- PEKINESE (Emotional Rescue - Emotional Rescue - 1980)
- RECEPTION (You Can't Always Get What You Want - Let It Bleed - 1969)
There are 11 solutions, and 11 numbers.