Brittany's Final Project
This project aims to create an interactive one-(wo)man band. Although this version of the project is minimal, further iterations could include more instruments in the band. The band could also take on different genres, using different STK instruments or SndBufs (recorded from real instruments). The current version includes upright bass and cello as the backing chordal/rhythmic instruments. These are the interactive elements, while the melody is created separately, and fixed so that the back-up can be varied with different grooves and alternate chords. The idea for this project is based loosely on an existing product called Band-in-a-Box (Band in a Box)
- And some bullet points
- Here's another
What to include on your project page
- A description of your project
- Your code
- If it's short, you can make a new page for it like this one
- Or, if there's a lot of it, put it in a .zip file so that people can upload it.
- We suggest: put it in your public_html directory on your network drive, then make a link, e.g. to http://www.princeton.edu/~yourname/yourfile.zip. Let us know if you need any help!
- Instructions on how to run your code
- A sound or video recording of your piece. Going lo-fi and using built-in webcam from another laptop (e.g. PLOrk machine in studio B) is fine. But for audio, if you're using chuck, best to use rec.ck for writing chuck's output directly to a file.
- See directions above on putting it on your network drive and linking to it