Mark's Final Project: iPhone => ChucK
A project to natively read in data sent over OSC from the iPhone app, OSCemote, in ChucK.
This is a subsection
With some text.
- And some bullet points
- Here's another
This is another subsection
What to include on your project page
- A description of your project
- Your code
- If it's short, you can make a new page for it like this one
- Or, if there's a lot of it, put it in a .zip file so that people can upload it.
- We suggest: put it in your public_html directory on your network drive, then make a link, e.g. to http://www.princeton.edu/~yourname/yourfile.zip. Let us know if you need any help!
- Instructions on how to run your code
- A sound or video recording of your piece. Going lo-fi and using built-in webcam from another laptop (e.g. PLOrk machine in studio B) is fine. But for audio, if you're using chuck, best to use rec.ck for writing chuck's output directly to a file.
- See directions above on putting it on your network drive and linking to it