Revision as of 23:30, 15 September 2006 by Jcone
- People named JAMES are in the grid (moving U/D and L/R).
- The letters left in the grid after all the names removed is the message.
- Other words that can be found: NUMBER, NERO, BANE, (P)LUCK(Y), S/RAID, NOIR, FORE, PIER, VERY, SABLE, ROAM, BEAT, PETE, BEEN, BOAR, ROAR, FATE, ...
- Ok, James probably refers to james dean. The word REBEL can be made out in the lower right. The words we have to find might be related to Rebel Without a Cause.
- As mentioned below, we can find DEAN and WOOD in the text.
- Ending with the 1 at the bottom, we can read "NUMBER 1"
- BROWN (7,1)
- WOODS (13,9)
- DEAN (8,14)