Revision as of 20:04, 6 December 2007 by Amisra
All bugs and related creatures are gathered here.
in version 0.1.0.4 (latest release)
- Some known issues with version 0.1.0.4
- Bleeding between speakers : sort of fixed (in next release?)
- Time moving faster than expected : sort of fixed (in next release?)
- Weirdness in loops when OSC controls synchronization and density
- Too much work done in transient analysis mode
- chuiexample1.ck needs slight fixing
- Analysis memory management : fixed (in next release)
- Script loading a template gets confused if template name is different from file name
- Spectrum display playback broken : caching error, fixed (in next release)
in version 0.1.0.3
- Can't have ".ck" in path name : fixed (0.1.0.4)
- High CPU usage on reverb tails on Intel processors : fixed (0.1.0.4)
- Loop disappears altogether if density gets too low?