Revision as of 14:46, 17 January 2007 by Amisra
All bugs and related creatures are gathered here.
in version 0.1.0.3 (latest release)
- Some known issues with version 0.1.0.3
- Can't have ".ck" in path name : fixed (0.1.0.4)
- High CPU usage on reverb tails on Intel processors : fixed (0.1.0.4)
- Loop disappears altogether if density gets too low?
in version 0.1.0.4 (currently in progress)
- Bleeding between speakers : sort of fixed
- Time moving faster than expected : sort of fixed
- Weirdness in loops when OSC controls synchronization and density
- Too much work done in transient analysis mode