Revision as of 01:55, 28 March 2006 by Gewang
- refactor the build tree (probably combine treesynth/ts/, v1/, and ui/)
- rename files add GPL headers
- keep fixing bugs
- finish defining and implementing the taps API in chuck
- start PR (post to the major lists: music-dsp, music-ir, etc.)
- internal release, with presentation to woolworth dwellers
- code cleanup, refactor if beneficial for long time
- keep adding features, especially those on research agenda
- keep working with composers to get them irrevocably addicted
SOMETIME BEFORE ICMC:
- release 1.0!!!
- make a video tutorial
- massive PR (music-dsp, music-ir, linux-audio-*, microsound, and other
experimental music lists, get the composers to help us publicize)
ICMC and beyond:
- killer presentation and continue PR
- start supporting the user base, which should be giving us feedback to
help improve the system/interface etc.
- give presentations in local region (NYU, Columbia, Penn, PSU, dorkbot)
- just the beginning!