- we start documenting things as much as possible, including screenshots, brief videos, audio examples, and didactic um sampleprojects. Obviously having good documentation is essential.
- post link to mailing list (when it's ready, probably tomorrow)
- after we hear back from SIGGRAPH and ICMC, we post the pdf (probably pending acceptance from SIGGRAPH)
- make examples, maybe dedicating a page for each, and also make a separate page to list the examples.
- MDH intends to make a classification interface in his ample spare time
- refactor the build tree (probably combine treesynth/ts/, v1/, and ui/)
- rename files add GPL headers
- keep fixing bugs
- finish defining and implementing the taps API in chuck
- start PR (post to the major lists: music-dsp, music-ir, etc.)
- internal release, with presentation to woolworth dwellers
- code cleanup, refactor if beneficial for long time
- keep adding features, especially those on research agenda
- keep working with composers to get them irrevocably addicted
SOMETIME BEFORE ICMC
- release 1.0!!!
- make a video tutorial
- massive PR (music-dsp, music-ir, linux-audio-*, microsound, and other experimental music lists, get the composers to help us publicize)
ICMC and beyond
- killer presentation and continue PR
- start supporting the user base, which should be giving us feedback to help improve the system/interface etc.
- give presentations in local region (NYU, Columbia, Penn, PSU, dorkbot)
- just the beginning!