Revision as of 15:10, 25 July 2006 by Ddantas
- Except for the game on Saturday, all of the games were teams in the same division, with one game for each of the six divisions. Saturday's game was interleague (one team from the AL and one team from the NL).
- The combined score for each game is different. No game had a combined run total of more than 15.
- In the 6th inning on Friday, both teams scored >= 4 runs.
- The Diamondbacks scored more than any other team.
- The only team from California in a game that Charlie bet on lost by 4.
- Iff any New York team played, then so did the Cleveland Indians.
- The Phillies scored twice as much as the Nationals; the Nationals scored twice as much as the loser of Saturday night's game.
- If the L.A. Dodgers played, they won.
- A team that scored 6 runs is not named after a bird or a fish.
- Four temas who scored 4 runs lost their respective games.
- Both teams from Chicago scored the same number of runs; no other teams scored fewer than these teams. One of these teams was the only visiting team to lose.
- The Milwaukee Brewers won, despite not being comfortable with using a designated hitter.
- The AL East game was before, but not the day before, the AL West game, which was the day before the AL Central game.
- If the Minnesota Twins played, they won.
- 11 runs were scored in Thursday's game.
- The teams in Tuesday's game are from cities starting with the same letter.
- Iff any Ohio team played, then so did the Detroit Tigers.
- The game the Pittsburgh Pirates (who scored an odd number of runs) played and the game played one day after a game where 9 runs were scored in total were the game played one day before a game not played in Texas? and the game where 6 runs were scored in total.
- The NL West game was twice as many days after the NL Central game as the NL Central game was after the NL East game.
- In the game the day after the only game where a team scoring 4 runs in total won, twice as many runs were scored as the game played by two Central division team.
- The San Diego Padres did not play in any of these games.
- 1 Games
- 2 Teams