The WNImage tools in the repository under wnimage.
- gen_Xsynsets.py - generates the Xsynset database file for a given list of words on stdin. The db gets output on stdout. The max_depth parameter specifies how many links to follow. It currently only follows hypernyms and it crawls all senses of a word.
- extract_caption_words.sh - extracts and uniquifies all the words in the captions of a captions file. Input on stdin and output on stdout.
- Xsynsettools.py - a library for utility functions relating to Xsynsets. Currently just has a function to generate Xsynsets.
- similarity.py - a library for similarity computations. Currently just has cosine similarity.
- captionstools.py - a library for utility functions relating to image caption manipulation (i.e. reading, vector extraction, etc.)