WNImage:Jonathan's Lab Notes
- Updated the code to generate a weighted Xsynset.
- Wrote a brute force synset ranker.
- It might be extremely slow. Think about using something like a HMM to get approximate rankings.
- Read up on HMM. Also consider a simple gradient descent algorithm. Since the optimal synset must connected to one of the keywords, we just start walking from each of the keywords.
- Updated the database to use the new structures.
- Regenerated the database.
- Updated the web documentation.