Whos Your Daddy
Revision as of 08:37, 9 August 2006 by Jcone
- Chantele does not do Lazy Lad
- Beriberi does not do Jagged Edge
- Rhapsody does not do Double Dip
- Marianne does not do Double Dip
- Slowride does not do Yankee Swap
- Pink Lady, Black Cat do not do Double Dip, Pop the Weasel, Quick Trip, Walk the Cat => they do either Jagged Edge, Lazy Lad, Rope Burn, or Yankee Swap
- $ Pop the Weasel = $ Double Dip = $ Quick Trip = $ Walk the Cat - $50
- $ Walk the Cat < $ Black Cat = $ Pink Lady / 2
- $ Rope Burn > $ Yankee Swap
- $ Pink Lady +- $50 = $ Beriberi > $ Jagged Edge
- $ Chantele < $ Lazy Lad
- $ Pop = $ Double = $ Quick < $ Walk < $ Black Cat < $ Pink Lady
- since $ Pink Lady >= $125, we know that $ Pink Lady - $50 > $ Black Cat. Therefore, either $ Black Cat < $ Beriberi < $ Pink Lady or $ Black Cat < $ Pink Lady < $ Beriberi
- Walk is not the second least expensive service lest $ Pop = $ Walk - $ 50 = $ 125 - $ 50 = $75.
- Therefore, we need either $ X < $ Pop < $ Walk or $ Pop < $ X < $ Walk.
- There are 7 distinct acts already in the hierarchy so there can be no other acts < $ Walk.
- X cannot be Rope Burn because $ Yankee < $ Rope.
- X cannot be Jagged Edge, since $ Jagged Edge = 2 * $ Y, $ Y < $ Hyacinth.
- X can be Lazy or Yankee. Since $ Z < $ Chantal < $ Lazy it cannot be Lazy. And $ Yankee is not the cheapest, it must be that $ Pop < $ Yankee < Walk.
- Thus, we know that $ Yankee = $125, and because things are in $25 increments, necessarily $ Pop = $ Double = $ Quick = $100, $ Walk = $150
- The bottom three cannot be done by the following because someone costs less than them: Black Cat, Pink Lady, Beriberi, Chantele, Hyacinth. This leaves Rhapsody, Marianne, Slowride.