Whos Your Daddy
Revision as of 08:50, 9 August 2006 by Jcone
- Chantele does not do Lazy Lad
- Beriberi does not do Jagged Edge
- Rhapsody does not do Double Dip
- Marianne does not do Double Dip
- Slowride does not do Yankee Swap
- Pink Lady, Black Cat do not do Double Dip, Pop the Weasel, Quick Trip, Walk the Cat => they do either Jagged Edge, Lazy Lad, Rope Burn, or Yankee Swap
- $ Pop the Weasel = $ Double Dip = $ Quick Trip = $ Walk the Cat - $50
- $ Walk the Cat < $ Black Cat = $ Pink Lady / 2
- $ Rope Burn > $ Yankee Swap
- $ Pink Lady +- $50 = $ Beriberi > $ Jagged Edge
- $ Chantele < $ Lazy Lad
- $ Pop = $ Double = $ Quick < $ Walk < $ Black Cat < $ Pink Lady
- since $ Pink Lady >= $125, we know that $ Pink Lady - $50 > $ Black Cat. Therefore, either $ Black Cat < $ Beriberi < $ Pink Lady or $ Black Cat < $ Pink Lady < $ Beriberi
- Walk is not the second least expensive service lest $ Pop = $ Walk - $ 50 = $ 125 - $ 50 = $75.
- Therefore, we need either $ X < $ Pop < $ Walk or $ Pop < $ X < $ Walk.
- There are 7 distinct acts already in the hierarchy so there can be no other acts < $ Walk.
- X cannot be Rope Burn because $ Yankee < $ Rope.
- X cannot be Jagged Edge, since $ Jagged Edge = 2 * $ Y, $ Y < $ Hyacinth.
- X can be Lazy or Yankee. Since $ Z < $ Chantal < $ Lazy it cannot be Lazy. And $ Yankee is not the cheapest, it must be that $ Pop < $ Yankee < Walk.
- Thus, we know that $ Yankee = $125, and because things are in $25 increments, necessarily $ Pop = $ Double = $ Quick = $100, $ Walk = $150
- Someone costs less than them: Black Cat, Pink Lady, Beriberi, Chantele, Hyacinth. This leaves Rhapsody, Marianne, Slowride. Slowride cannot be it because she is the average between rhapsody and marianne. Either rhapsody or marianne must be the least.
- The following acts cannot be the cheapest (rope burn, double dip, pop the weasel, lazy lad, walk the cat, yankee swap, jagged edge). This leaves just quick trip.
- assume that the second is unique (at $125). Then quick tip = $100, second = $125, walk = $150.
- the following cannot be the second: rope, walk, quick, lazy, pop, jagged. This leaves yankee and double.