This is one of THE place to share your programs...
You can uploading programs and images using this link:
- Special:Upload upload your file
To see the list of uploads:
- Special:Imagelist to see list of uploads
Or, you may choose to make a new page containing the code, which you can link from this page like this:
- ChucK/foo.ck : (enter description) : author
- feel free put explanations on the code pages
- NOTE: In your code listings, remember to put a space before every line in the code, including empty lines - otherwise the wiki will render the code into multiple blocks. here is an example that works.
For a multi-part program, or for larger pieces, you may want to create a new page that describes the program/piece and links to the components. here is an example of a multi-part program page.
- ChucK/Sounds - another place to post/listen to programs
- ChucK/Examples - example programs
- ChucKing_Scores - tutorial on writing scores in ChucK
- ChucK/Dev/Tools - programs/tools written for using ChucK
- stacken : stacken ChucK competition (2004)
- FractalMelody.ck : Recursive Chuck Program : Kristjan Varnik
- StereoChordEGG.ck : Simulation of Ancient Technology: jahbini
- ChucK/Bad_VOSIM.ck : quick and dirty vosim : no one
- shakercycle.ck : fun noise with Shaker : --art
- 12 bar blues : 12 Bar Blues standard : Rasmus Kaj + Gary Williams
- ChucK/Programs/Dinky : Dinky class/driver : Ge Wang
What sample programs would you like to see?
- Symphonic orchestra
- Techno / Industrial