- This is THE centralized place to share your programs
You can uploading programs and images using this link:
- Special:Upload upload your file
To see the list of uploads:
- Special:Imagelist to see list of uploads
Or, you may choose to make a new page containing the code, which you can link from this page like this:
- ChucK/foo.ck : (enter description) : author
- feel free put explanations on the code pages
- NOTE: In your code listings, remember to put a space before every line in the code, including empty lines - otherwise the wiki will render the code into multiple blocks. here is an example that works.
For a multi-part program, or for larger pieces, you may want to create a new page that describes the program/piece and links to the components. here is an example of a multi-part program page.
- FractalMelody : Recursive Chuck Program : Kristjan Varnik (2004)
- StereoChordEGG : Simulation of Ancient Technology: jahbini (2005)
- Bad_VOSIM : quick and dirty vosim : no one (2004)
- ShakerCycle : fun noise with Shaker : --art (2006)
- results : stacken ChucK competition (2004)
- some examples from distrobution : team (current)
- 12 bar blues : 12 Bar Blues standard : Rasmus Kaj + Gary Williams (2005)
- Dinky : Dinky class/driver : Ge Wang (2005)
What sample programs would you like to see?
- Symphonic orchestra
- Techno / Industrial