Here are some potentially "showstopper" or otherwise really undesirable bugs for using the miniAudicle for teaching/performance in PLOrk.
So far many of the really serious ones are related to weird/misleading behaviors in the mA editor, secondarily in preferences, including:
- syntax highlighting weirdness
- inconsistency in treating "invalid" tokens (miniAudicle doesn't display them, but they are there)
- indentation (it's important to have smart indentation, but it's too buggy to use currently)
- (preferences?) sometimes the mA starts with 0 DAC channels, a workaround is to open preferences, and select the channel numbers again.
- on-the-fly visual feedback should be enabled by default.