Welcome to COS/MUS 314/316 for Spring 2008. We are PLOrk and so much more.
Precepts will be held the first week of class!!
- 314: Precepts on Mondays and Wednesdays from 7:30-8:20pm, Woolworth 106
- 316: Precepts on Mondays and Wednesdays from 8:30-9:20pm, Woolworth 106 (??)
- 314 and 316: Class from 1:30-4:20pm, McAlpin.
- Spring break: Week of March 17
- Performance in Chicago: April 4-6
- Spring concert
- Rehearsal: May 16, Taplin
- Concert: May 17, Taplin
- See the extensive list of resources at the Fall 2007 Wiki for starters.
- Be sure you're on the PLOrk08 mailing list.
COS/MUS 314 Info
Tentative precept schedule
- 2/4: Intro to programming, ChucK, the Universe, and Everything
- Making sound in ChucK
- UGens and objects
- parameters and methods
- 2/6: ChucK programming
- Assignment 1: due 2/6. Coming soon.
- Assignment 2: due 2/11. Coming soon.