Welcome to the Tool and Algorithms for Compilers and Languages (TACL) Seminar of the Computer Science department of Princeton University.
- Program optimization
- Program analysis
- Compiler-hardware interfaces
- Run-time systems
- Virtual machines
- Type systems
- Domain-specific programming languages
- Program logics, or logics in general,
- Software engineering and language design,
- Programming language semantics
- Language-based security.
Seminars are also announced on the TACL mailing list. If you are giving a talk, send your abstract to the list a day or so in advance.
Fall '06 Schedule
|Sep 27||Limin Jia||Linear Logic and Imperative Programming||Abstract|
|Oct 13||Northeastern Verification Seminar (X-NEVER)|
|Oct 19||New Jersey Programming Languages and Systems Seminar (NJPLS)|
|Nov 13||Stevens / Columbia / IBM Research - Security and Privacy Day|